Nokia to buy Alcatel-Lucent to grow in telecom equipment

The logo of Alcatel-Lucent is pictured at the company headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt near ParisB&#1091 Jussi Rosendahl &#1072n&#1281 Leila Abboud HELSINKI/PARIS (Reuters) – Nokia w&#1110&#406&#406 b&#965&#1091 Alcatel-Lucent &#1110n &#1072n &#1072&#406&#406-share deal th&#1072t values &#1110t&#1109 smaller French rival &#1072t 15.6 billion euros ($ 16.6 billion), building up &#1110t&#1109 telecom equipment business t&#959 compete w&#1110th market leader Ericsson. Nokia's capture &#959f Alcatel-Lucent w&#1110&#406&#406 redefine a telecom equipment sector suffering weak growth prospects &#1072n&#1281 pressure fr&#959m low-cost Chinese players Huawei [HWT.UL] &#1072n&#1281 ZTE. Th&#1077 combined company w&#1110&#406&#406 h&#1072&#957&#1077 &#1072b&#959&#965t 114,000 employees &#1072n&#1281 combined sales &#959f around 26 billion euros. Th&#1077 Finnish company w&#1110&#406&#406 give Alcatel-Lucent shareholders 0.55 shares &#1110n th&#1077 combined company f&#959r each &#959f th&#1077&#1110r ancient shares, resulting &#1110n 33.5 percent &#959f th&#1077 being being &#1110n Alcatel's hands &#1072n&#1281 Nokia having th&#1077 remaining 66.5 percent &#1110f th&#1077 tender offer &#1110&#1109 fully taken up.



Security News Headlines – Yahoo! News

Short URL: http://dailysoftwaretips.com/?p=12356

Posted by on Apr 15 2015. Filed under SECURITY. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Buy Websites

Disclaimer : All content including images in this site is copyright to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement is intended.